Reservations for the MGCG Meeting Room
Rules for Reserving the MGCG Meeting Room
- Only OMGBA HEAD Coaches and Board Members can reserve the meeting room.
- The Meeting Room can only be reserved during MGCG scheduled hours when a building supervisor is on duty and OMGBA has the permit. If you are unsure of this, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The room can be used for team meetings or committee meetings and is NOT a party room. - NO food or beverages are allowed.
- The room will be used first come first served.
- All reservations must include the contact name, email, date, time, and purpose for the reservation.
- All reservations must be in chronological order so add a row if you need to.
- If you are a HEAD Coach - Contact your program coordinator to reserve the room.
MEETING ROOM - Please put dates in order
||Tue Oct. 29
||Wed Oct 2nd
||Mon Oct 21
||6:00 - 9:00
||3rd/4th Team Meetings
||Tues Oct 22
||Wed Oct 23
||5GI Chalk Talk
||Thurs Oct 24
||Fri Oct 25 & Oct 26
||Set -up & Drafts
||Wed Oct 30
||Site Supervisor 101
||Tue Dec 10
||Wed Dec 11
||Thurs Dec 12
||6 - 7:30pm